top of page
THE TVBB CLUB GUEST POLICY
In support of our stated safety mission:
to minimize overly aggressive/intense play, injury and liability of our 50 year old + members,
to more closely align our guests with the abilities and ages of our members,
and; to align with the Official Guest Policy of The Villages;
Our club will adhere to following Guest Policy:
1. Any active club member is welcome to bring a male guest, who has a valid VILLAGE’S GUEST PASS/ID and is 50 YEARS OLD or greater, to participate in our games. Our expectations are:
• The sponsoring member be present at the games;
• The guest must display their TV Guest Pass/ID & complete the TV liability waiver;
• The member proactively educates the guest in our Rules of Play (available on our website);
• The member takes responsible to align the guest’s performance (e.g. overly-aggressive play, language, etc) in accordance with our published Rules of Play, Mission Statement or daily procedures;
• And, members may only bring that same guest to a couple of games during a valid Guest Pass issuance.
2. Any registered male Villages Lifestyle Visitor is welcome to be a guest at our games without the invitation or accompaniment of a member. We expect they will adhere to all the other guest criteria outlined above.
3. Guests are required to pay any appropriate daily gym fee, at the member rate.
NOTE: Members are always welcome to bring guests of any age as a spectator to our games.
bottom of page